My Holiday Wish list!
Taati K’e Nezi Naxixè Hòe?à (Season’s Greetings)!
The holiday shopping season has begin, so we've collected our favorite wish list gifts in no particular order!
- Jewelry by Creations for Continuity - Her collection adds a little northern light sparkle.
- Rabbit Mittens by Norman Wells Historical Society - These mittens will keep your fingers warm!
- Moosehide Jacket - To be given this jacket is a sign he/she really loves you.
- Beaded coaster by Dora Duncan - It's too beautiful to set a glass on but a beautiful gift to admire in a frame.
- Stroud Purses - made by the women of Gameti, own one for each month of the year!
- Ulu earrings by Mary Jane Nigiyok of Ulukhaktok, NT is the closest gift you can get from the North Pole.
- Vest by the Community Government of Whati, NT. It's all about layering up in Winter.
- Wrap around Moccasins or Jihke - Nothing else will keep your toes toasty warm this winter.
- Moosehide business card case - stunning but also a great place to hold your business card or ours.
- Rosaries by Amy - Has a beautiful collect of Rosaries for everyone, and after our list you may need to pray you've been nice!
Leave a Reply